FibroScan to check liver health It doesn't hurt, it's not as scary as you think.
Fibro Scanliver health check It doesn't hurt, it's not as scary as you think. Reasons to check liver health or check for abnormalities of the liver Because the liver is the largest organ in the human body. And the liver also plays a role as a source of substances that the body needs. Whether to create bile In which bile helps dissolve fats, the liver is a store of energy and nutrients, the liver produces energy for the body to break down nutrients for energy, the liver is a source of destruction of toxins, including drugs. It definitely affects the functioning of the human body.
- What is a FibroScan test?
- Benefits of Liver Health Checkups Any help?
- Who? Suitable for liver health examination (FibroScan)
- How should I prepare for a FibroScan examination?
- Does the liver test hurt?
- FibroScan can detect liver cancer or not ?
- FibroScan detection program Bangkok Hospital Rayong
What is a FibroScan test?
FibroScan is a machine used to examine the condition of fibrosis in the liver At present, this detector is considered a modern device. There is technology that helps facilitate and is highly accurate based on the principle that Normal liver meat looks soft. But if there is a very fuzzy layout The liver will be harder or firmer than normal, so it can be considered that this detector has the ability to help with treatment. Check liver health, including early diagnosis of cirrhosis.
Benefits of Liver Health Checkups Any help?
- FibroScan or liver health test Helps to detect fibrosis and fat in the liver without causing pain, wounds or any serious complications. Different from the old liver examination that requires a liver biopsy to be examined.
- Rapid liver test time It only takes about 5-10 minutes.
- Know the results immediately after completing the health check. You don't have to wait long.
- Can be repeated several times and is safe, suitable for cases where the results must be closely followed
Who is the group that should check liver health FibroScan?
Preparation for FibroScan Liver Examination
Practices for service users who wish to check liver health should refrain from water and food at least 4 hours before the examination because food will increase the blood flow in the liver. This may cause the interpretation of results to be inaccurate as well.
Fibro examination hurts or not?
liver health check is to check the fascia And fat in the liver does not cause pain, trauma or severe complications in any way. But while examining, you may feel a slight vibration of the skin in contact with the tip of the probe.
Fibro liver test can detect liver cancer or not ?
FibroScan To examine the condition of fibrosis in the liver, fatty liver if found that the level of fibrosis in the liver is higher than normal May be at risk of cirrhosis which is one of the causes of liver cancer The FibroScan is a basic liver health check if you want to screen for the risk of liver cancer. It is recommended to examine with ultrasound of the upper abdomen. Blood test for hepatocellular carcinoma “alpha-fetoprotein (AFP)”
FibroScan detection program Bangkok Hospital Rayong
Consult / Ask for more information : Health Center, 9th floor, Bangkok Hospital Rayong
Tel. 038-921-999 ext. 2102 or 038-921-808